Re: [Sky-1] Brits at fault

Ok,
I fire an e-mail and everybody writes me back about my accusations of
British people while I am enjoying
5.6 hrs of total time in C172s today :)

Let me make this clear Joe.. I am not accusing the British people of
anything. I DO NOT have a problem
with the British people , or Britain's government or something else British.
They may have lousy cusine,
but they make up for it with gents, great football and more and more
things.. :))

I was just commenting on the fact that Britain's per and post WWI policy has
created the middle eastern
problemS..(not only one). The fact is, the landscape in Middle East today is
artificiall put together by the
British occupation of the Ottoman Empire after WWI. Look at Iraq, look at
Syria, look at the conflict between
Israel and PLO, look at Cyprus.. All the problems in the region are
consequences of British destablization
process of Middle East.

If Germany won the War, we would probably saying the same thing about
Germany's foreign policy.

It's simple as that.. I hope it's clear to everyone what I am talking
about... And Carlos, I am not accusing
British people, government, or anything for the people's deaths.. And if you
haven't noticed my calls for
peace , my objectivity until know , I don't know what's gonna make you see..

Due to my respect to the people who complained about this topic being
non-related to aviation I leave it
at that. My personal mail is open to any kind of open, objective, educated
discussions.. Just don't ever
send me something calling me "towel head" again.. That shows that you know
squat about me..

BAHA
Fan of peace.. simple as that..