booking on-line can you request special services?

Question since Travel agents will no longer
issue tickets for the airlines(since they stop paying them Commissions),
and I need to request
some special services, like a kosher meal and
wheelchair for my next flight -can I do that on-line?
and I don't have a credit card so can I book online?
or do I have to go to a CTO  -never mind i heard
that they are also closed..
guess I have to go to airport, -wait a minute
I was told I cant go to the airport unless I'm flying that
day, so where do I get my ticket then?