Re: Delta eliminates base commissions in U.S., Canada

I am a travel agent and every time the airlines have kicked us in the
teeth we have just rolled with it and most of us are still here.  The
airlines know that once again we will adapt and they have just saved
themselves millions of dollars.

It is the traveling public who will ultimately pay either in higher user
fees or having to wait on hold for hours to speak to an ever so friendly
airline res person.

Mark