Re: Bag matching

Not much.

I've shown up in Atlanta (after a YVR->PDX->ORD->ATL routing) and no
bag.

Hit the luggage counter; "Ohhh.. We've been expecting you." They left my
bag on the ground in Portland.

I think overall life will remain the same because the enforcement of the
'carry-on' limits are getting fairly tight. United's check-in agents are
getting nosy about the size of the carry on, and the FAs seem to not be
fussy about empty flights, but on full flights they stringently enforce
the FAA regs.

This puts a lot of "extra" luggage down below, and most airlines are
flying fuller (though less often) than before, and there is considerably
less ground staff.

I'm expecting my bag won't travel with me just as often as before.

Matthew