Re: Bag matching

Noticed on my return trip after I missed my connection in Houston to Tucson
and was re routed via Phoenix etc that my bags had been re tagged with new
flts and routings.
Does anyone think this bag matching, esp when it also involves connecting
flights, will cut lost and delayed baggage?  Maybe some good will come out of
it all in that respect.
Dennis