Re: But where's the Boeing???

Using the same logic, the planes that hit the WTC should have displaced
whole floors.  Looking at the footage, the AA B767 just disappears into
the side of the building in a ball of flame and smoke.  Aircraft are big
objects but don't forget they are mostly empty space.  It's obvious that
the plane largely vapourised when it hit the Pentagon, just think back
to all crash sites where the acft went in at high speed and how little
debris was left that was recognisable.  There's nothing fishy here, just
a tragedy.

Grant
SYD
QF