Thanks and another request(online tickets)

Hi folks,

First of all thanks for the replies concearning the A4O register...
Fortunately had only to correct 20 entries on my database.

So, I´m doing some research on online ticket buying and besides the
airline´s websites, The Trip.com and Expedia.com do you know any other big
site like this ?

Thanks for any replies...

Cheers,

Renato Salzinger
Assistant Editor & Aviation Photojournalist

Jetsite - THE Aeronautical Information Source
http://www.jetsite.com.br/capa2.html