  From: Roger & Amanda La France=20
  To: AIRLINE@LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU=20
  Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2002 10:21 AM
  Subject: Re: January's Top 10...er, 9

  But everyone needs to remember that HP and SW do not use ACARS, and =
their
  numbers are arbatrary.
  All the other airlines use ACARS which is n automatic time reporting =
system
  that are more accurate. HP and SW use manual time reporting that is =
NOT
  accurate at all. And these numbers can be doctored to show ontime.