Re: Sextant, maybe OT

A friend of mine gave me one, and it's sitting in my closet. I'd like to
know how to operate it too. When I teach third semester calculus ad talk
about spherical coordinates, I use longitude & latitude as a "real world"
example (sorry about that). I'd like to have something (other than a GPS
gizmo) that would let the students measure longitude & latitude.

john

--
John F. Kurtzke, C.S.C.
Department of Mathematics