Re: Pan Am 727

John/List, et al.

I checked with several Dominican sources and Dominican newspapers and have
no information that there will be a Pan Am Dominicana. Pan Am has a contract
with a Puerto Rican travel agency to provide limited service to and from the
DR, but that is the extent of their operations in the Country at this time.

Moreover, given the laws of foreign ownership and operation to, from and
within the DR, it would be hard for Pan Am to do so and nobody have prior
confirmation of it; though probably not impossible, either. I'll keep my
eyes and ears open, and let you know if I hear anyything further.

Brian