Re: It's official: photography is NOT illegal

Kenneth and all--

The reason why I didn't simply forward the message to
the LIST is because it is long and does not address
solely aviation photography but there is that precious
paragraph there for us spotters/photographers.

I was talking with a fellow list member about
something though. The letter does not explicitly state
that photography IS legal and my arguement but it
states that there are no restrictions/prohibitions.
The fellow member then brought my attention to the
fact that that leaves room for the local security
agencies/airport security ops to then say their own
rules overrule those (or the lack of) the FAA, which I
find hard to understand.

But honesly, I know it'll take some time and we have
to use common sense. But so do those goshdarn
MP/NG/Cops/Security personnel! We're the last people
on the face of this planet to engage in any
compromising activity. It's time we stop being so
passive. I hate being passive.

-Chris/PVD

=====
-Christopher Liao