Re: Security Screening

In your message regarding Re: Security Screening dated Mon, 4 Feb 2002 =
00:24:57
+1100, www.airlinesimulation.com said that ...

>w- Sadly, I have never seen anyone prosecuted for this. Does anyone =
know of
>w- any such incidence which has in fact ended in the arrest and
>w- imprisonment of the imbecile responsible?
>w-

Come to Heathrow make an idiotic remark and you get arrested.

There was an incident when the BBC were filming for Airport when a =
resident of
Chicago was stopped in Terminal 3 and asked what he had in his violin =
case. He
replied a machine gun. He went home next day after a night in the cells, =
and a
considerable of hassle trying to get an airline to carry him.

--

Dave Hedges
LHR