Security Screening

Tonight while waiting to go through security at SYD for a domestic =
flight, someone seeing off a departing pax yelled out through the =
security gates "good to see you got through security with the bla bla =
bla in your bag".

Seems that here in Australia there is a $5000 fine and jail term as =
maximum penalty for this sort of hoax, joke or as I would put it, =
completely moronic and idiotic behaviour.=20

Sadly, I have never seen anyone prosecuted for this. Does anyone know of =
any such incidence which has in fact ended in the arrest and =
imprisonment of the imbecile responsible?

James