From: Donald Mamula [mailto:mamula@oz.net]
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2002 1:37 AM
To: The Airline List
Cc: clay.wardlow@adic.com
Subject: Re: Runway config. website

On 9 Jan 2002, at 12:59, clay.wardlow@adic.com wrote:

> I used to have a bookmark of a really great website that's got a map of
> most airport runway config, however I've lost it. Can anyone send me a
> site that they use?

Get the layouts for the top 100 US Airports at:

www.nas-
architecture.faa.gov/Documents/00_ACE_CD/00_ACE/Append_D.pdf

This is a PDF file of an appendix to the Aviation Capacity
Enhancement Plan.

But don't store that file on your laptop while you're travelling...you
don't want some security guard wondering why you have an airport
layout when you are just a passenger....

Don
Fan of camoflauge during hunting season, not at airports