Re: Runway config. website

clay.wardlow@adic.com wrote:

>I used to have a bookmark of a really great website that's got a
>map of most airport runway config, however I've lost it. Can anyone
>send me a site that they use?

Clay,
   Others have already suggested the airnav website. You can also go
directly to the site airnav gets most of its diagrams from: AOPA
(http://www.aopa.org). Look for the 'Free Taxi Diagrams'. The one's
on the AOPA site are mostly supplied by the FAA, with some extra
from Jeppesen thrown in. The total number of 475 diagrams covers
nearly all the important airports in the USA. The diagrams from
the FAA are excellent quality; they have apparently made PDF output
directly from the CAD files. The diagrams supplied by Jeppesen
vary in quality; most seem to have been scanned in.
                              Kees de Lezenne Coulander
-- =

  C.M. de Lezenne Coulander
  Aircraft Development and Systems Engineering B.V.
  Hoofddorp, The Netherlands

  =