Re: Security in US Vs Tel Aviv (was 60 minutes)

Greg,
great points. However, I don't buy the idea that air transportation is not
essential
in Israel. Due to political and geographical condition of the country air
transportation
is essential.

I think we are suffering from not investing in alternate forms of mass
transportation
in the States. Even though the good old argument of land mass being huge, at
least we
can fee the major cities with fast and/or reliable rail service. How many
airports in
US is like AMS, FRA, MUC and many more that provides a good connection to
the rail
service? As far as I know , none.

BAHA