Fwd: Air Canada Announces Sixth Daily Non-Stop Summer Service Between Toronto and London-Heathrow; 30% Capacity Increase

>Air Canada Announces Sixth Daily Non-Stop Summer Service Between Toronto
>and London-Heathrow; 30% Capacity Increase
>

>     MONTREAL, Jan. 8 /CNW/ - Air Canada announced today that it will operate
>an additional daily non-stop flight between Toronto and London-Heathrow, for a
>total of six daily non-stop flights between the two cities, effective June 1,
>2002. This additional flight, as well as the deployment of larger aircraft on
>the route, represents a summer over summer capacity increase of approximately
>30 per cent.
>     The additional flight is in response to anticipated pent up demand for
>service to London following weak traffic last summer as a result of foot and
>mouth disease, decreased capacity due to other airlines vacating the market,
>and current stronger than expected demand for service between Canada and the
>U.K.
>     "The introduction of a sixth daily non-stop flight between Toronto and
>London-Heathrow further reinforces Air Canada's position as the carrier of
>choice in the Canada-U.K. market," said Marc Rosenberg, Vice President, Sales
>and Product Distribution. "We anticipate current strong customer demand for
>this market to grow as we enter the peak summer travel season and we are
>responding accordingly with additional capacity."
>     The additional daily non-stop Toronto-London-Heathrow flight has been
>conveniently timed for an evening departure at 7:20 p.m., arriving at London-
>Heathrow at 7:35 a.m., ensuring the best possible choice of connecting flights
>between London-Heathrow and over 20 European destinations with Star Alliance
>partners British Midland, SAS, Lufthansa and Austrian Airlines. Air Canada's
>summer 2002 Toronto-London-Heathrow service will now include the popular
>9:00 a.m. departure and five evening departures from Toronto, and one morning,
>one evening and four afternoon departures from London-Heathrow.
>     Flights on the Toronto-London-Heathrow route offer Air Canada's acclaimed
>Executive First and Hospitality service and will be operated with four daily
>Airbus 330 aircraft seating 292 passengers, one Boeing 767-300 aircraft and
>one 747-400 aircraft seating and 212 and 296 passengers respectively.
>     Tickets are available for sale immediately at
> <http://www.aircanada.ca>www.aircanada.ca, through
>Air Canada Reservations at 1-800-242-2272 or through travel agents. With the
>addition of a sixth daily non-stop flight between Toronto and London-Heathrow,
>Air Canada offers up to 15 daily non-stop flights between Canada and the U.K.
>for summer 2002, the most daily flights offered by any carrier between these
>two markets.

The owner of Roger's Trinbago Site:
Roj (Roger James)

Caribbean Brass & Soca Connection Club Website
http://www.tntisland.com/caribbeansocabrassconnection/
Steel Expressions Orch
http://www.escape.ca/~ejames/se/
email #1: mailto:steelexpressions@yahoo.com
email #2: mailto:steelexpressions@home.com
The Trinbago Site of the Week:
(Traffik) http://www.cariwaksoca.com/trafik.htm
(Caribbean Traffik Jam)
courtesy of Roj Trinbago Website & TnT Web Directory
Roj's Trinbago Website: http://www.tntisland.com
TnT Web Directory: http://search.co.tt