Re: Vacation Express and Great Lakes at BNA?

In a message dated 1/7/02 5:49:32 PM Central Standard Time, kawika42@mac.com
writes:

> On Monday, January 7, 2002, at 03:42  PM, W Wilson wrote:
>
> > "another airline"...LOL
>
> Well I couldn't remember which one, but as someone else pointed out it
> was TWA.  I was thinking Northwest but that didn't seem right...

Northwest feasted on Republic, back in 1986 I believe.  I had a college Prof
who was in management at NWA when that went down.  He said that they had ramp
workers, etc., who made sure that bags went on the wrong flight, pax missed
connections, etc.  Just another happy textbook merger, NOT!

Jim

Proud to be an American,
Jim Hann
Waterski J-41 Captain