Re: comment on AA today

..Very Right Joe,

Though many people travel without Checked Baggage
(such as Couriers) Internationally, this person should
have been questioned thoroughly.....

My Dad and I flew non-rev around the world about 15
years ago ATL-FRA-BOM-DEL-BKK-NRT-PDX-ATL with Carry
on Baggage, and incidentally, never had our baggage
searched in Customs, either!

Bryant Petitt
Cumming, GA