Re: Amsterdam airport

Charles Walters <cwalfy1@home.com> wrote:

>I'm planning a vacation in Amsterdam this spring and was wondering
>with all the post 9 - 11 aviation problems is Schiphol still open
>for spotters and Photographers. Any info anybody could forward is >great=
ly
appreciated.  Thanks

   The roof terrace is closed at least through December with no
specific date for reopening being mentioned. Other than that,
there should be no problems, unless you happen to hit the 'wrong'
day.
                               Kees de Lezenne Coulander
-- =

  C.M. de Lezenne Coulander
  Aircraft Development and Systems Engineering B.V.
  Hoofddorp, The Netherlands

  =