From: The Airline List [mailto:AIRLINE@LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU]On Behalf Of
Dr. Alastair T. Gardiner
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2001 4:36 AM
To: AIRLINE@LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU
Subject: Re: Turkish airline news

Interesting Baha,

Is this company related to the short lived 733-operating Bosphorous
Airlines which was flying about 7-8 years ago?

Cheers, Merry Xmas

Alastair

>BOSPHORUS AIRLINES:
>A new airline with purchased 3 A300B4s. I have no information regarding
>source of the planes, but they are already parked at the apron of THY mx
>hangars. They all have dark blue lower fuselage with dark blue tails and
>white tops.

***************************************
Dr. Alastair T. Gardiner

Microbial Photosynthesis Lab 217
Davidson Building
IBLS-Division of Biochemistry & Mol. Biol.
University of Glasgow
Glasgow G12 8QQ
Scotland

Tel. (+44) 141 330 6449
Fax. (+44) 141 330 4620
E-mail. atg3v@udcf.gla.ac.uk

http://www.gla.ac.uk/ibls/BMB/rjc/agardiner.html

Personal web pages at
http://www.geocities.com/atg3v

Have a look at my airliner photography at
http://airliners.net/search/photo.search?emailsearch=atg3v@udcf.gla.ac.uk