Re: Dependency tracking not working on macOS

Hi Paul,
thank you for your answer! I ensured that it is unrelated to my CI runner: I asked a user with an Apple computer and he confirmed, that the older version just worked and now he needs to add --disable-dependency-tracking.

TMPDIR is also set, to an uncommon name (/var/folders/lr/5gw1xrv53h1b_9mjjvs2k1dr0000gn/T/).

I compared the old config.status (generated with 2.69) and the new one (generated with 2.71) and I see differences in the lines causing the trouble. If you want, I can sent you the relevant part of the diff. Or I try to read it myself and try to figure out the commit triggering the changes.

Bye
Christoph

--
L'enjeu est de bâtir la France de nos enfants,
pas de ressasser la France de notre enfance.