Re: Questions about releasever change

On Thu, Jan 02, 2014 at 13:30:29 -0500,
  James Antill <james-yum@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Yeh, we changed this as it's a private function (note that
yb.conf.distroverpkg also changed from a string to a list of
strings). We could fix this to look at the type and thus. work with a
single string, if you want.

It's easy enough to match what yum wants. I've just been waiting for Brian to confirm that none of the other queued up patches for livecd-tools are likely to cause problems before doing new builds.

I also filed bug 1047049 against dnf, suggesting that they match their getsysver function's defaults against yum's.

generic-release has been fixed in f19 and f20. The rawhide version already had a version issue (it was still 20) and I'm working on getting that updated. (It should happen this weekend.)