Install/Upgrade diy...

Hi Folks

My issue no doubt relates to my methodology...

I've just moved from f8 to f10.  Figured that I'd take a list of all
my installed RPMs and update to my that list once I'd installed f10 to
return to my previous state - more or less.

man yum says for yum update "... If no package matches the given
package name(s), they are assumed to be a shell glob and any matches
are then installed."  So, I've assumed that with that command what
isn't installed from my list will be installed and what isn't up to
date will be updated.  But, that command seems only to tell me:
No Match for argument: a52dec
Package(s) a52dec available, but not installed.
etc
etc
And, not install anything...  See here: http://www.read.org.nz/YumUpdateFail.txt

yum install seems more hopeful, with the same package being marked for
an "update" (by "install"?):
---> Package a52dec.i386 0:0.7.4-13.fc10 set to be updated
But, then failing for missing dependencies...  See here (after yum
clean all & yum makecache): http://www.read.org.nz/YumInstallFail.txt

So, any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Morgan.