[Yum] download specific version

A friend of mine was helping me with this and noticed that I was running
the Fedora version of Eclipse (which is apparently quite buggy). He gave
me new versions of the jdk, I downloaded a copy of eclipse from their
website and it all works now.

Thanks for all your advice on not running two versions of gcc though.
I'll keep that in mind.

Joelle