[Yum] Update to Yum 2.6.0-1 + PHP + Firebird

YUM is usually used to connect to remote repositories and download
stable builds of software of the internet.
The error message that they are recieving and the fact that the internet
line is down suggests the error reported.

Get the internet line up again, run   "yum clean all" as root
then re-attempt the install

Hope that helps!