[Yum] Update to Yum 2.6.0-1 + PHP + Firebird

Ok - In case there is anyone out there that has had experience of this
problem:

The person that has been dealing with this is in an office that has just
lost internet connectivity - otherwise he would have given you a more
detailed answer.

What I can now say is that the various versions of components are:
Fedora v2.6.15.1.2054_fc5smp
PHP v5.1.2-5
Apache v2.2.0-5.1.2
Firebird SS v1.5.3.4870-0.i686

Upon issuing the following command (next line), gives the following:
Yum install firebird
Setting up install process
Setting up repositories
Core [1/3]
Cannot find a valid url

This last error may be related to internet being down...?

Tom