[Yum] Update to Yum 2.6.0-1 + PHP + Firebird

Please don't top post -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top-posting

> The person that has been dealing with this is in an office that has just
> lost internet connectivity - otherwise he would have given you a more
> detailed answer.
>
> What I can now say is that the various versions of components are:
> Fedora v2.6.15.1.2054_fc5smp
> PHP v5.1.2-5
> Apache v2.2.0-5.1.2
> Firebird SS v1.5.3.4870-0.i686
>
> Upon issuing the following command (next line), gives the following:
> Yum install firebird
> Setting up install process
> Setting up repositories
> Core [1/3]
> Cannot find a valid url
>
> This last error may be related to internet being down...?

Yes. That's fedora's yum using mirrorlist, which tells it the various
urls to the repositories. Since there's no network, it can't get the
urls.

As to firebird, you need to take that to the fedora software/vendor
support channels to see if it's available, however a 'yum list fire\*'
should show you. Once you get network connectivity back that is.

George Orwell