[Yum] How to make a yum site

On Fri, Jul 01, 2005 at 04:15:09AM +0200, (Mailings) Patrick Lambooy wrote:
> I want to sync with freshrpms and from there let my customers sync with
> my server.

To do that, just use rsync (if the place you want to mirror allows it) and
you'll get all the yum metadata you need.

> I have no idea how to do this is there a manual i have searched but
> probable in all the wrong places.

If you need to create a repo from scratch, check out the separate
"createrepo" package. (Sneaky, huh?)

PS: when starting a new topic, don't do it by replying to an existing post
-- that messes up threading.

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@xxxxxxxxxx        <http://www.mattdm.org/>