[Yum] Invoking RPM with --replacefiles to install configuration files

I have an RPM of /etc/sudoers which I'd like to install with yum.
Unfortunately, /etc/sudoers is also claimed by RedHat's sudo RPM, so
the only way I've been able to install my RPM so far is with "rpm
--replacefiles".

An option to use --replacefiles has been added to OpenDarwin's fork of
yum, but so far as I can tell this feature is not available in the
canonical yum.

Any advice?  If there's a way to fix the spec file of my /etc/sudoers
RPM so that --replacefiles isn't required, that'd be great, but I
haven't been able to figure out how to do this.