[Yum] Repo priorities (2.2.1)

On Thu, Jun 23, 2005 at 05:04:27PM -0400, Michael Jennings wrote:
> > Set an epoch in your openssh package.
> And while you're at it, see if you can take out your other foot with a
> .22 shotgun.

Hey, I'm just sayin'. This is the most straightforward approach, if it's
only a few packages, and you're already maintaining them as different from
upstream, and intend to keep doing that, and you don't care that you can't
ever undo this choice (even if you decide to go with an unmodified Fedora
OpenSSH when they come to their senses and disallow root logins, etc.,
you'll still need to bump the epoch or break upgrades).

We did this with our Apt rpm for BU Linux, to keep people who mixed
repositories from accidentally getting switched. And I don't regret it one
bit. :)

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@xxxxxxxxxx        <http://www.mattdm.org/>