[Yum] at least 1 "enabled" repo in files required?

On Mon, 2005-03-07 at 10:53 -0500, Joshua Jensen wrote:
> Excellent!  This is something we too are looking at doing for controlled
> updates from a channel... errr, "repo" :-) Disabling all the repo
> entries by default seems like one obvious way of doing this.
>
> It would also be nice to do something like this:
>
> --disablerepo * --enablerepo <single repo name>
>
> Essentially I want to automate updates from a single repo.  Will that
> kind of "disable all then enable one" syntax ever been in the cards?

No, currently, wildcards are not supported in repo matching. There is a
patch that will be merged into cvs before long that implements this.
Then you'd be able to do what you describe. Also, arguments are handled
as they appear on the commandline so the first option you listed above
would disable all repos then enable a single one.

-sv