[Yum] hmmm my yum ate my computer.

OK, Mr. TheFinn, I'll help you out.

You should look at the front page at http://rpm.livna.org, where you'll see a
big red box marked as 'Important'. The box says, as Nigel did earlier, that you
have to have the fedora.us repository in your yum.conf along with
rpm.livna.org.

Is fedora.us in your complete list of repositories? Oh my. It isn't. :)

As I see it, the yum dependency resolution worked just fine, many thanks to
Seth!

Now let's all just calm down, or I will simply turn this car right around and
*nobody* will get any ice cream.

-lars

--
lars damerow
button pusher

Science Factoid:  The common cockroach shares 99.5 percent of its DNA code
                  with e-mail spammers and telemarketers.