[Yum] installing yum...

Bruce-

If you are using RHL 8.0 -- which is no longer being actively supported
by Redhat, I would highly recommend that you go to www.fedoralegacy.org.
The fedoralegacy site has a yum rpm for RHL 8.0 (as it is one of the
supported update mechanisms) and should have some documentation to help
with the dependency issues.

Sean

--
Sean O'Connell