[Yum] need a good comparison between yum and rh, current, nrh, etc

Hey guys,

I have to give a presentation tommorrow trying to pursuade my company from not
using the RH Satellite server. I don't like it because their setup reminds
me of tatics MS pulls. Their licensing scheme locks you into RH products
and seems a bit too complicated. Also, I like yum. It is python and it handles
multiple repositories (this sold me).

I am looking for good arguements to avoid using current, nrh-up2date, and
of course the RHN. Then I want to lean towards yum.

I am interested in your experiences with yum compared to the other solutions.
Good and bad stuff.
Thanks!
Mark