[Yum] conflict between ghostscript and foomatic

seth vidal wrote:
>>1. yum install some packages without removing the appropriate old package.
>>
>>2. yum successfully downloaded but did not install some other packages.
>>
>>I have had some intermittent internet weirdness during yum updates. But,
>>I _think_ I was always able to ^C out of yum and wait until later. I
>>couldn't say for sure if that includes my one bad run.
>>
>>I'm pretty sure that yum update was run from the local console. Probably
>>via "su -" to get a root window in KDE.
>>

> ok Here is the problem I'm seeing right now:
> 1. I can't replicate this behavior at all
> 2. I don't have anyone else replicating this
>
> so I need some more info:
> 1. can you make this happen on any other machine?
> 2. can you send me an rpm -qa | sort - preferably into bugzilla.

I also has the same problem, although I don't bother with it just simple
remove the older version by hand.
the strange thing that I only use yum, so there has to be a moment when
yum install the newer version without remove the older (ie. rpm install
not update), but I assume it just my problem. but this happend exactly
with the above packages!