[Yum] conflict between ghostscript and foomatic

> 1. yum install some packages without removing the appropriate old package.
>
> 2. yum successfully downloaded but did not install some other packages.
>
> I have had some intermittent internet weirdness during yum updates. But,
> I _think_ I was always able to ^C out of yum and wait until later. I
> couldn't say for sure if that includes my one bad run.
>
> I'm pretty sure that yum update was run from the local console. Probably
> via "su -" to get a root window in KDE.

ok Here is the problem I'm seeing right now:
1. I can't replicate this behavior at all
2. I don't have anyone else replicating this

so I need some more info:
1. can you make this happen on any other machine?
2. can you send me an rpm -qa | sort - preferably into bugzilla.

-sv