[Yum] Install all RPM's in a specific repository

Hi,

I am a yum newbie, so please bear with me.   I just started using this
on Friday.

I have set up four repositories -- three rsynced from the fedora yum
repositories and one I'm rolling on my own, called "extras".  I'd like
to run a command during kickstart that says "yum install
<all-rpms-in-extras>".  However, I don't see any way to filter out rpm's
by repository.  Has anyone else done this without piping yum list
through awk, etc., or would this be a feature request?

Thanks in advance for any help!

--
| Greg Swallow | CCNA | System Administrator | accessIndiana |