[Yum] Question/Suggestion

Hello,
	I just have a small question/suggestion for yum. I should say first
that I appreciate the fact that yum exists. The one thing that I could
use is something like a yum.d directory. Let me explain my problem,
perhaps there is already a solution that isn't being used that I could.
I use the distribution Tao-Linux which is a RHEL clone. It works great
for what I use it for. The one problem is that I have my own repository
for a select number of packages for a few of the systems. When the
distribution updates the tao-conf package, it replaces /etc/yum.conf,
which clobbers my additions to yum.conf. I thinking that having a
system like redhat's apache httpd.d directories where the files in that
directory are included into the main configuration file. That way when
the configuration file is updated with new mirrors or what have you the
other parts of the configuration exist. I'm not sure if this is a yum
thing or a distribution thing. I thought I'd start here... Let me know.

--
Nathanael D. Noblet
Gnat Solutions

T/F 250.385.4613