[Yum] Fallen. Can't get up.

Thanks for the quick response. I think I'm back together. Went to
atrpms, under RH8.0, found yum but with a much larger version number
(yum 2.0.2-1.fr.at to be precise). Used rpm to install that and it
seemed to work. I've no idea why the version number is so large.

While you're fixing that bad link, could you add some text to the
repositories page explaining what all those links are for? Needn't be
elaborate, anything's better than leaving it to people to guess which
ones are safe and which not.

Thanks! I'd really appreciate it!

PS: I've enclosed the rpm I built from your srpm. Better check it;
I'm new at this.