[Yum] graphical yum

Funny You should ask!  I've just been given that project here at my
university, and will be getting on it ASAP.  My problem is that they
want RFN, and really only want a simple interface that says 'these are
the updates available, click ok to do it, or cancel to bugger off'.

Ideally, I'd really like to make this usable for everyone though, and if
there are any specific things that should be implemented, I'll tender
requests.

After perusing the Source, it looks like it wouldn't bee too hard.

I'm thinking of using pyGtk - I've only done trivial work with it
before, but quite like it.  If there are any objections...