[Yum] graphical yum

Howdy,
First off, I've put the latest daily release into our contrib repository
so that our users can test it more.  We'll let you know if anyone finds
a bug.

Just out of curiousity, has anyone done any work on some type of
graphical interface for yum?
I'm not saying it really needs one, it works great by text alone, but
being a person who does alot of graphics, I was just wondering.

Troy