[Yum] new rpm 4.0.4 branch daily

Hi folks,
Call this a release candidate for 1.0.

This contains the following new things and the following fixed things:

- fixes how updates are gotten so architectures are handled more
correctly. Handles the corner case that Tom Diehl and Jim Wildman
pointed out.
- implements exact-arch in the config file so people can turn this on
and off
- updates the docs for these things :)
- updates the docs to make pkgpolicy more obvious - Thanks to Joshua
Baker-LePain
- implements -vv and -q in yum-arch
- makes yum-arch do the right thing when it encounters a recently
emptied repository - ie: if a repository has no rpms, but it has a
headers dir then it blanks the header.info and deletes the .hdr files.
- implement check-update - new feature - from the man page:
 check-update
    Implemented  so  you  could know if your machine had any updates
    that needed to be  applied  without  running  it  interactively.
    Returns exit value of 100 if there are packages available for an
    update. Also returns a list of the pkgs to be  updated  in  list
    format. Returns 0 and no packages are available for update.
  - suggested by Lee Damon
- cleaned up a lot of silly places and just made some of the code less
ugly

available here:
http://www.dulug.duke.edu/yum/download/1.0/daily/yum-20030305.tar.gz

please test this. I want to know about stuff breaking.
if it doesn't break in a short order then I'm gonna call it 1.0 and
spend all my time on the rpm 4.2 development.

Thanks,
-sv