[Yum] new daily - 20030810

> Well... I find it a bit strange :-/
> - Why do I get n/4 for only 2 packages? Does it now show progress for
> "removed" packages during an upgrade!? Not very intuitive, although maybe
> useful to see the order in which things were done.

it is showing them - though that was not what I intended. I'll do some
more tests on that, see if I can figure out why it's doing that.

> - What is this "0:" prepended to the package names? Apparently the ones I
> upgraded don't have epoch set, so that's not it, unless yum now explicitly
> shows how things are treated... but having it before the version would make
> more sense, no?

it's the epoch. remember null=0. It's on the front of the name b/c
that's where I've always seen it written - mostly b/c you can parse it
from right to left that way more easily.

I think I'll remove it from the display if it is 0. It'll be a prettier
output for the user.

thanks
-sv