[Yum] testing and a traceback

Howdy,
Sorry for being quiet for a while, things got a little busy around here.
I've been testing 0.8.8, and putting it through it's paces.

Things seem to work pretty well, but I managed to get a traceback out of it.
Here's the situation.
On my server I have two distributions.  I have my yum.conf file looking at
both of them.  Everything goes well until I remove one of the distributions
off the server.  It then barfs and coughs up a traceback.

-----------
With both directories still there
-----------
# yum update nedit
Gathering package information from servers
Getting headers from: 7.1.1 mail
Getting headers from: 7.3.1 main
Getting headers from: 7.3.rolling main
Finding updated packages
Downloading needed headers
Finding obsoleted packages
nedit is installed and the latest version.
#

-----------
With one directory removed
-----------
# yum update nedit
Gathering package information from servers
Getting headers from: 7.1.1 mail
Getting headers from: 7.3.1 main
Getting headers from: 7.3.rolling main
Traceback (innermost last):
   File "/usr/sbin/yum", line 24, in ?
     yummain.main()
   File "yummain.py", line 235, in main
   File "yummain.py", line 81, in get_package_info_from_servers
   File "clientStuff.py", line 101, in HeaderInfoNevralLoad
ValueError: unpack list of wrong size
#

-----------
Same thing but with a little more debugging
-----------
# yum -d 10 update nedit
Gathering package information from servers
server name/cachedir:7.1.1 mail-/var/cache/yum/711
Getting headers from: 7.1.1 mail
headerinfofn: /var/cache/yum/711/header.info
server name/cachedir:7.3.1 main-/var/cache/yum/731
Getting headers from: 7.3.1 main
headerinfofn: /var/cache/yum/731/header.info
server name/cachedir:7.3.rolling main-/var/cache/yum/73rolling
Getting headers from: 7.3.rolling main
headerinfofn: /var/cache/yum/73rolling/header.info
Traceback (innermost last):
   File "/usr/sbin/yum", line 24, in ?
     yummain.main()
   File "yummain.py", line 235, in main
   File "yummain.py", line 81, in get_package_info_from_servers
   File "clientStuff.py", line 101, in HeaderInfoNevralLoad
ValueError: unpack list of wrong size
#

How often would this happen, I don't know, so I don't think it's critical. But
I figured I'd let you know.

Troy Dawson  dawson@xxxxxxxx  (630)840-6468
Fermilab  ComputingDivision/OSS  CSI Group