[Yum] Re: yum clean

--=-ZVV/LzTwUAfr1jnIoKiP

On Tue, 2002-08-13 at 15:59, Troy Dawson wrote:
> Howdy,
> Don't you just love it now that we are doing more testing :)
>=20
> Another comment/request dealing with yum clean.
>=20
> Why does yum clean need to go to the server to get the latest header info=
?  We=20
> had some discussion here, trying to think of a reason, but couldn't.

so here is what I did. If the command requested is clean then I told yum
to kick into caching mode by default.

its not the most beautiful solution but it should work - I could move
around the command parsing so I could skip certain sections entirely if
you're doing certain actions but I didn't want to do that _Quite_ yet
and it seemed kinda hacky.

so I think the best bet right now is to go into cache-only and work that
way.

-sv

--=-ZVV/LzTwUAfr1jnIoKiP

--=-ZVV/LzTwUAfr1jnIoKiP--