Re: Question about move atmel audio part to DT support

Hi Mark,

On 10/26/2012 0:40, Mark Brown wrote:
On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 04:18:16PM +0800, Bo Shen wrote:

Cc:
    linux-arm-kernel mailing list
    devicetree-discuss mailing list
    alsa-devel mailing list
    linux-sound mailing list

Better to resend for things like this rather than double quote.

Got it. Thanks.

   Atmel audio part has three platform device:
     -> atmel ssc: ssc library (different SOC has different number)
     -> atmel ssc dai: dai for audio
     -> atmel pcm: for pdc or dma transfer (now only support pdc, dma
support will add soon)

  In DT support kernel, I don't find any similar case. So, if I want to
keep ssc as library, and use dai to register pcm. Then the dts file will
like:

I'm not seeing anything at all unusual about the above situation - it'd
help if you could explain what you think is complex here?

This is only a little different with others. We have one more DT node: dai in dts file. I am worry about this won't be acceptable.

Anyway, I have sent out the patches. Please help review the code if possible.
Thanks.

BRs,
Bo Shen