Re: Question about move atmel audio part to DT support

On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 04:18:16PM +0800, Bo Shen wrote:

> Cc:
>    linux-arm-kernel mailing list
>    devicetree-discuss mailing list
>    alsa-devel mailing list
>    linux-sound mailing list

Better to resend for things like this rather than double quote.

> >   Atmel audio part has three platform device:
> >     -> atmel ssc: ssc library (different SOC has different number)
> >     -> atmel ssc dai: dai for audio
> >     -> atmel pcm: for pdc or dma transfer (now only support pdc, dma
> >support will add soon)

> >  In DT support kernel, I don't find any similar case. So, if I want to
> >keep ssc as library, and use dai to register pcm. Then the dts file will
> >like:

I'm not seeing anything at all unusual about the above situation - it'd
help if you could explain what you think is complex here?

[Index of Archives]     [Pulseaudio]     [Linux Audio Users]     [ALSA Devel]     [Fedora Desktop]     [Fedora SELinux]     [Big List of Linux Books]     [Yosemite News]     [KDE Users]