all domains paused, maybe logging might be helpfull

Hello,

I just hit the situation that all domains on a host where paused due to missing space. It took me some time to figure out that there was no space left for the images on the host. I learned that 'virsh domstate --reason $GUEST' and 'domblkerror $GUEST' could have helped me. But the logs are silent about the problem.

Would it be possible to show these problems in logs or is there other documentation than the reference to find out how to troubleshoot those issues?

Thank you

Lennart