Help in porting smack related patches to meson build system

Hi,

We are trying to port some patches pertaining to files like Makefile.am ,configure.ac and .m4’s to libvirt kirkstone release. We see that latest kirskstone now uses meson build architecture. We have difficulties in porting the changes in the above-mentioned files to meson. Is there any script or reference you can provide for helping us port these files to meson?

Thanks,

Akash